|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||74507||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneHoxb2 (a.k.a. Hox-2.8)
- Promoter unknown
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLXSN5'
- 3′ sequencing primer MSCV_C_rev2 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMSCVneo-HOXB2-FLAG was a gift from Lars Rönnstrand (Addgene plasmid # 74507 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:74507 ; RRID:Addgene_74507)