PurposeExpression of hM3D(Gq) using the CD68 promoter.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||75032||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4023
- Total vector size (bp) 7070
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)2496
- Promoter CD68
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer tacaacctcgcctttgtttccaaacatc
- 3′ sequencing primer caacgggccacaactcctc (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV CD68-hM3D(Gq)-mCherry was a gift from Bryan Roth (Addgene plasmid # 75032)
For your References section:Morphine paradoxically prolongs neuropathic pain in rats by amplifying spinal NLRP3 inflammasome activation. Grace PM, Strand KA, Galer EL, Urban DJ, Wang X, Baratta MV, Fabisiak TJ, Anderson ND, Cheng K, Greene LI, Berkelhammer D, Zhang Y, Ellis AL, Yin HH, Campeau S, Rice KC, Roth BL, Maier SF, Watkins LR. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016 Jun 14;113(24):E3441-50. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1602070113. Epub 2016 May 31. 10.1073/pnas.1602070113 PubMed 27247388