PurposeMonomeric near-infrared fluorescent protein miRFP670 in mammalian plasmid
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||79987||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
|Cloning Grade DNA||79987-DNA.cg||2 µg of cloning grade DNA in Tris buffer||1||$95|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4012
- Total vector size (bp) 4960
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)948
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Information for Cloning Grade DNA (Catalog # 79987-DNA.cg) ( Back to top )
Cloning grade DNA is suitable for use in PCR, cloning reactions, or transformation into E. coli. The purity and amount is not suitable for direct transfections.
- Amount 2 µg
- Guaranteed Concentration 100 ng/µl +/- 5 ng/µl
- Pricing $95 USD
- Storage DNA can be stored at 4℃ (short term) or -20℃ (long term).
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Addgene has verified this plasmid using Next Generation Sequencing. Results are available here
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pmiRFP670-N1 was a gift from Vladislav Verkhusha (Addgene plasmid # 79987 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:79987 ; RRID:Addgene_79987)
For your References section:Bright monomeric near-infrared fluorescent proteins as tags and biosensors for multiscale imaging. Shcherbakova DM, Baloban M, Emelyanov AV, Brenowitz M, Guo P, Verkhusha VV. Nat Commun. 2016 Aug 19;7:12405. doi: 10.1038/ncomms12405. 10.1038/ncomms12405 PubMed 27539380