Purposecreate nuclear protein aggregates in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||80625||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonePiggyBac transformation vector pB
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6652
- Total vector size (bp) 7763
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1113
GenBank IDNM_000801 AB971579
/ Fusion Protein
- MPPKKKRKVLALKLAGLDI (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HpaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer YM213--5' atgccttcttctttttcctacagct
- 3′ sequencing primer YM215--5' gatgagtttggacaaaccacaact (Common Sequencing Primers)
Depositor reference sequence and Addgene Sanger results show F36V compared to NM_000801.4.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:NLS-AgDD was a gift from Thomas Wandless (Addgene plasmid # 80625)
For your References section:A method to rapidly create protein aggregates in living cells. Miyazaki Y, Mizumoto K, Dey G, Kudo T, Perrino J, Chen LC, Meyer T, Wandless TJ. Nat Commun. 2016 May 27;7:11689. doi: 10.1038/ncomms11689. 10.1038/ncomms11689 PubMed 27229621
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.