- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Full plasmid sequence is available only if provided by the depositing laboratory.
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)1500
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
E389 mimics Thr-389 phosphorylation.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRK7-HA-S6K1-E389 was a gift from John Blenis (Addgene plasmid # 8987)
For your References section:Identification of a conserved motif required for mTOR signaling. Schalm SS, Blenis J. Curr Biol. 2002 Apr 16. 12(8):632-9. 10.1016/S0960-9822(02)00762-5 PubMed 11967149
Map generated by Addgene from plasmid data.