PurposeExpresses CIB1 (Full-length, with endogenous NLS) fused to VP64 activation domain (4xVP16 inserts)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||92037||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3965
- Total vector size (bp) 5198
Modifications to backboneno mCherry tag.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesA. thaliana (mustard weed)
Insert Size (bp)1224
Entrez GeneCIB1 (a.k.a. AT4G34530, T4L20.110, T4L20_110, cryptochrome-interacting basic-helix-loop-helix 1)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Fusion of plant CIB1 with VP64 activation domain. Intact NLS. No mCherry tag
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BsrGI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer custom
- 3′ sequencing primer custom (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CIB-VP64 (B1016) was a gift from Chandra Tucker (Addgene plasmid # 92037 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:92037 ; RRID:Addgene_92037)
For your References section:Bidirectional approaches for optogenetic regulation of gene expression in mammalian cells using Arabidopsis cryptochrome 2. Pathak GP, Spiltoir JI, Hoglund C, Polstein LR, Heine-Koskinen S, Gersbach CA, Rossi J, Tucker CL. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017 Apr 20. doi: 10.1093/nar/gkx260. 10.1093/nar/gkx260 PubMed 28431041