|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19400||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 4764
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII, PstI, SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI, SmaI, NheI, NotI, EcoRI, ClaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pKMyc was a gift from Ian Macara (Addgene plasmid # 19400 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19400 ; RRID:Addgene_19400)
For your References section:The cell-polarity protein Par6 links Par3 and atypical protein kinase C to Cdc42. Joberty G, Petersen C, Gao L, Macara IG. Nat Cell Biol 2000 Aug;2(8):531-9. 10.1038/35019573 PubMed 10934474