CRISPR Plasmids and Resources
Addgene is working with the leading scientists in the field to assemble the reagents and information you need to use CRISPR technology in your own lab. Browse plasmids below or check out our CRISPR resources on how to start using CRISPR in your lab.
Addgene CRISPR Resources
- CRISPR Guide: Essential background information on CRISPR and the basics for planning your first CRISPR experiment.
- CRISPR 101 eBook: Based on our popular CRISPR 101 blog series, we've organized a comprehensive CRISPR resource for you to download.
- CRISPR Resources: Browse depositor protocols, find software for gRNA design and deep sequencing analysis, discover links to CRISPR forums, and more.
- CRISPR History: Learn how CRISPR was modified from a bacterial immune system to a revolutionary tool for genome engineering.
- CRISPR Topic Page: Want the latest news on CRISPR? Experts cover CRISPR topics on Addgene's blog.
- Addgene's Viral Service: Request ready-to-use viral preps of select CRISPR lentiviral plasmids.
- CRISPR Plasmid Kits: Find groups of plasmids that are used together in CRISPR experiments.
- CRISPR Pooled Libraries: Find CRISPR libraries for knockout, activation, inhibition, and barcoding experiments.