Start Your Plasmid Deposit
To start depositing plasmids, please log in to your account.Log in to start deposit
There are several options for submitting plasmid data:
Submit Plasmids from a Published Article
- Look up your article as you would search on PubMed (i.e. title, author, or PMID).
- No PubMed ID yet? Please use the pre-publication/unpublished submission option below.
- Addgene will provide links from your plasmids to this article.
- Scientists will be asked to cite this article in future publications.
- Must be logged in to start deposit.
Submit Pre-Publication or Unpublished Plasmids
Submit Plasmids Using a Spreadsheet
- Recommended for depositing 15 or more very similar plasmids (e.g. gRNA plasmids in the same backbone).
- Copy and paste your plasmid data directly into our file.
- Email the spreadsheet back to us at [email protected] along with your plasmid sequences, maps, or GenBank files, and shipping address.
- We can accept sequence files in any format.