Purposeleu2 deletion gRNA cassette carried by pRS42H
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64332||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6217
- Total vector size (bp) 6509
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsTop10 also works
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namegBlock product of leu2 deletion gRNA cassette
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13F
- 3′ sequencing primer M13R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:gRNA-leu-HYB was a gift from Yong-Su Jin (Addgene plasmid # 64332 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:64332 ; RRID:Addgene_64332)
For your References section:Construction of a quadruple auxotrophic mutant of an industrial polyploid saccharomyces cerevisiae strain by using RNA-guided Cas9 nuclease. Zhang GC, Kong II, Kim H, Liu JJ, Cate JH, Jin YS. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2014 Dec;80(24):7694-701. doi: 10.1128/AEM.02310-14. Epub 2014 Oct 3. 10.1128/AEM.02310-14 PubMed 25281382