|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||118084||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namehuman EB1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneMAPRE1 (a.k.a. EB1)
- Promoter EF1 alpha
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Sfi (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SfiI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTCTCAAGCCTCAGACAGTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Please refer to pLenti-IFT20-EGFP for cloning info.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti-EB1-EGFP was a gift from Ken-Ichi Takemaru (Addgene plasmid # 118084 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:118084 ; RRID:Addgene_118084)