Start Your Plasmid Deposit
To start depositing plasmids, please log in to your account.Log in to start deposit
There are several options for submitting plasmid data:
Submit Plasmids from a Published Article
- Look up your article as you would search on PubMed (i.e. title, author, or PMID).
- No PubMed ID yet? Please use the pre-publication/unpublished submission option below.
- Addgene will provide links from your plasmids to this article.
- Scientists will be asked to cite this article in future publications.
- Must be logged in to start deposit.
Submit Pre-Publication or Unpublished Plasmids
Submit Plasmids Using a Spreadsheet
- Recommended for depositing 10 or more similar plasmids.
- Copy and paste your plasmid data directly into our file.
- Email the spreadsheet back to us at [email protected] along with:
- Addgene account username. In order for the plasmids to appear in your Addgene account under My Plasmids, we need to know your Addgene account username.
- Plasmid sequences or GenBank files. We can accept sequence files in any format. We encourage submission of QUEEN-generated GenBank files (Mori and Yachie, 2021).
- Distribution status for your plasmids - Hold for Publication or Distribute pending QC.
- The name of the Principal Investigator and Organization where these constructs were first created.