|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22394||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3600
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)1200
Entrez GeneCreb1 (a.k.a. Creb)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Xba 1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Bal1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer RSV (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
insert can be released by digesting with HindIII/Xba1
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:RSV CREB was a gift from Marc Montminy (Addgene plasmid # 22394 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22394 ; RRID:Addgene_22394)
For your References section:Cyclic AMP stimulates somatostatin gene transcription by phosphorylation of CREB at serine 133. Gonzalez GA, Montminy MR. Cell. 1989 Nov 17. 59(4):675-80. 10.1016/0092-8674(89)90013-5 PubMed 2573431
Map uploaded by the depositor.