|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26898||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4150
Vector typePCR tagging yeast
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameHBTH tag N-terminal
Insert Size (bp)355
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Pac1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Asc1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer na (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFA6a-TRP1-PGAL1-HBTH was a gift from Peter Kaiser (Addgene plasmid # 26898 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26898 ; RRID:Addgene_26898)
Map uploaded by the depositor.