|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||33346||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4417
Vector typeTrypanosoma brucei expression vector
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameLuciferase truncated to allow cytoplasmic instead of peroxisomal (glycosomal) expression
Insert Size (bp)1632
Mutation21bp of wt luciferase deleted
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer LucNrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This plasmid is a derivative of Addgene plasmid 24011: pLEW100v5.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLEW100v5-trunc was a gift from George Cross (Addgene plasmid # 33346 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:33346 ; RRID:Addgene_33346)