|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||36455||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
- Total vector size (bp) 8500
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)5200
Entrez GeneLEU2 (a.k.a. YCL018W)
- Promoter T7
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T3
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
This plasmid is for generating dmc1Δ::LEU2 alleles by single step transplacement. See the attached map for additional details.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pNRB65 was a gift from Douglas Bishop (Addgene plasmid # 36455 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:36455 ; RRID:Addgene_36455)