|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||39251||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerJaramillo Lab
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4042
- Total vector size (bp) 4444
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin and Kanamycin
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameRAJ22 system
- Promoter pLlacO-1+pLtetO-1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SpeI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer tgccacctgacgtctaagaa
- 3′ sequencing primer attaccgcctttgagtgagc (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRAJ22 was a gift from Alfonso Jaramillo (Addgene plasmid # 39251 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:39251 ; RRID:Addgene_39251)
For your References section:De novo automated design of small RNA circuits for engineering synthetic riboregulation in living cells. Rodrigo G, Landrain TE, Jaramillo A. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Sep 18;109(38):15271-6. Epub 2012 Sep 4. 10.1073/pnas.1203831109 PubMed 22949707