|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40447||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Mutationaa1867_2161; F1908A, V2048S, F2079G, I2131Q
Entrez GeneLRRK2 (a.k.a. AURA17, DARDARIN, PARK8, RIPK7, ROCO2)
- Promoter polH
/ Fusion Proteins
- HisTev (N terminal on insert)
- GST-Tev (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer DSP2466For:GAATTTCGTCGACAGATC
- 3′ sequencing primer DSP2466Rev:AATAACCCGGATCAGCTT (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LRRK2_1867_2161_F1908A_V2048S_F2079G_I2131Q was a gift from Michael J Fox Foundation MJFF (Addgene plasmid # 40447)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.