PurposeAAV transfer vector with mammalian codon-optimized ChD-citrine between AAV2 ITR
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50976||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4599
- Total vector size (bp) 6390
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Growth instructionsRegular growing condition.
Alt namemammalian codon-optimzed ChD-citrine
Insert Size (bp)1791
MutationChD gene is mammalian codon optimized
- Promoter human synapsin promoter
/ Fusion Protein
- citrine (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer none
- 3′ sequencing primer none (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
WPRE is inserted after the citrine before SV40 polyA.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:AAV-oChD-citrine was a gift from Roger Tsien (Addgene plasmid # 50976 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50976 ; RRID:Addgene_50976)
For your References section:Characterization of engineered channelrhodopsin variants with improved properties and kinetics. Lin JY, Lin MZ, Steinbach P, Tsien RY. Biophys J. 2009 Mar 4;96(5):1803-14. doi: 10.1016/j.bpj.2008.11.034. 10.1016/j.bpj.2008.11.034 PubMed 19254539