PurposeOverexpression of human MYOG ORF with a 3xHA C-terminal tag and an IRES-hrGFP reporter
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||78341||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerAgilent Technologies
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
- Total vector size (bp) 5750
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namemyogenic factor 4
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)672
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- 3x HA tag (C terminal on backbone)
- IRES-hrGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Not1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xho1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CAAGGATGACGACGATAAG
- 3′ sequencing primer CTATTAAGCGTAGTCAGGTACATC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Contains a 2 amino acid deletion. Does not affect function. Please contact Dr. Alexander if you have any questions.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:hMYOG-3xHA-IRES-hrGFP (#324) was a gift from Matthew Alexander & Louis Kunkel (Addgene plasmid # 78341 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:78341 ; RRID:Addgene_78341)
Map uploaded by the depositor.