Purpose"Activate neurons with 2p stimulation"
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||102770||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5366
- Total vector size (bp) 7352
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)low Amp
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Insert Size (bp)1986
/ Fusion Proteins
- FusionRed (C terminal on insert)
- Kv2.1 traficking domain (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTCACCAGCTACAGTCTACCTTTC
- 3′ sequencing primer CACGTTGTAAACGCCTGGTA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-CamKIIa-ChrimsonR::FusionRed::Kv2.1 was a gift from Karel Svoboda (Addgene plasmid # 102770 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:102770 ; RRID:Addgene_102770)