PurposeMammalian expression of myc-His tagged AXL
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||105932||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneAXL (a.k.a. ARK, JTK11, Tyro7, UFO)
- Promoter tet-inducible CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- myc (C terminal on backbone)
- His (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA AXL was a gift from Rosa Marina Melillo (Addgene plasmid # 105932 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:105932 ; RRID:Addgene_105932)