1354 pcDNA3 flag FKHR deltaDB
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10694||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameFKHR deltaDB
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1900
Mutationdeletion of amino acids 208-220
Entrez GeneFOXO1 (a.k.a. FKH1, FKHR, FOXO1A)
/ Fusion Protein
- flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:1354 pcDNA3 flag FKHR deltaDB was a gift from William Sellers (Addgene plasmid # 10694)
Map uploaded by the depositor.