PurposeExpresses enzymatically monobiotinylated full-length BMR1_01g02975 ectodomain with no N-linked glycans upon cotransfection with BirA in mammalian cells. Contains a C-terminal rat Cd4 d3+4 tag.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||107671||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerYves Durocher
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6670
Modifications to backboneAddition of CD4, biotinylation sequence, 6xhis tags
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1025
Mutationall potential N-linked glycosylation sites (N-X-S/T, where X is not proline) were systematically removed by substituting alanine for serine/threonine at these sites.
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- ratCD4d3+4,biotinylation sequence, 6xHis (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EBVori-F (5'-CCACTCAGTGTTGGCAAATG-3') (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:BMR1_01g02975-bio-His was a gift from Gavin Wright (Addgene plasmid # 107671 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:107671 ; RRID:Addgene_107671)