|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11007||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5886
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Yeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)672
MutationORF-TRP1 without stop codon
Entrez GeneTRP1 (a.k.a. YDR007W)
/ Fusion Proteins
- his6 (C terminal on backbone)
- V5 (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method TOPO Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pYES2.1-TRP1 was a gift from Francisco Malagon (Addgene plasmid # 11007 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11007 ; RRID:Addgene_11007)