PurposeExpression of PTEN tagged with EGFP
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||110181||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4731
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)1212
Entrez GenePten (a.k.a. MMAC1, Mmac, TEP1)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ApaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP-PTEN was a gift from Jose Esteban (Addgene plasmid # 110181 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:110181 ; RRID:Addgene_110181)
For your References section:PTEN is recruited to the postsynaptic terminal for NMDA receptor-dependent long-term depression. Jurado S, Benoist M, Lario A, Knafo S, Petrok CN, Esteban JA. EMBO J. 2010 Aug 18;29(16):2827-40. doi: 10.1038/emboj.2010.160. Epub 2010 Jul 13. 10.1038/emboj.2010.160 PubMed 20628354