PurposeExpresses pentamerised full-length protein ectodomain with no N-linked glycans in mammalian cells. Contains a C-terminal rat Cd4 d3+4 tag, COMP pentamerisation domain, flag- and 6xHis tags.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||111014||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerpTT3 was obtained from Yves Durocher, National Research Council of Canada-Biotechnology Research Institute
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7661
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namecell traversal protein for ookinetes and sporozoites (CelTOS)
Insert Size (bp)474
MutationAll NXT/S sites mutated to NXA, where X is any amino acid except Proline
Entrez GenePF3D7_1216600 (a.k.a. PF3D7_1216600, PFL0800c)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- Exogenous signal peptide of mouse origin (N terminal on insert)
- rat Cd4d3+4, beta-lactamase, triple FLAG tag, 6xHis tag (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Not1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Asc1 (not destroyed)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CelTOS-COMP-blac-flag-his was a gift from Gavin Wright (Addgene plasmid # 111014 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:111014 ; RRID:Addgene_111014)