|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||112079||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typePlant Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)5726
MutationPlant codon optimized Cas9 S. pyogenes
- Promoter 2x35S
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BsaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CTGGTGGCAGGATATATTGTGGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer GAACCCTGTGGTTGGCATGCACATAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
BsaI and BbsI sites have been removed from the sequence by site-directed mutagenesis.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pORFE1001 was a gift from Christian Chevalier (Addgene plasmid # 112079 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:112079 ; RRID:Addgene_112079)