PurposecrtI in pStA0
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||114343||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2209
Vector typeSynthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namecrtI (codon optimised)
Insert Size (bp)1644
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BsaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer OligoGT234 GGGGAAACGCCTGGTATCT
- 3′ sequencing primer OligoGT235 AGCAAAAACAGGAAGGCAAA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Alternative ID = pGT356 . Please visit https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/07/04/361626 for bioRxiv preprint.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pStA0::crtI was a gift from John Heap (Addgene plasmid # 114343 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:114343 ; RRID:Addgene_114343)
For your References section:Start-Stop Assembly: a functionally scarless DNA assembly system optimized for metabolic engineering. Taylor GM, Mordaka PM, Heap JT. Nucleic Acids Res. 2018 Nov 20. pii: 5193345. doi: 10.1093/nar/gky1182. 10.1093/nar/gky1182 PubMed 30462270