Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11745||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)1600
Entrez GeneSmad9 (a.k.a. Madh9, Smad8)
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-Myc-Smad8 was a gift from Jeff Wrana (Addgene plasmid # 11745 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11745 ; RRID:Addgene_11745)
For your References section:Specific activation of Smad1 signaling pathways by the BMP7 type I receptor, ALK2. Macias-Silva M, Hoodless PA, Tang SJ, Buchwald M, Wrana JL. J Biol Chem. 1998 Oct 2. 273(40):25628-36. 10.1074/jbc.273.40.25628 PubMed 9748228