|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11809||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepET-21 b
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5443
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1350
Entrez GeneCASP1 (a.k.a. ICE, IL1BC, P45)
/ Fusion Protein
- His (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NdeI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 terminal primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET21b-Casp1-His was a gift from Guy Salvesen (Addgene plasmid # 11809 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11809 ; RRID:Addgene_11809)