|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||118956||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepEGFP N1
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Hind III (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Kpn I (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byGene was originally cloned in Peter Seeburg’s lab in Heidelberg.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:alpha5-EGFP was a gift from Angel de Blas (Addgene plasmid # 118956 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:118956 ; RRID:Addgene_118956)