PurposeExpresses a fusion between myristoylation signal peptide and R-GECO1. This construct targets R-GECO1 to the plasma membrane.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||120410||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneCustomized Vector
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3930
- Total vector size (bp) 5266
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1336
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40-pAR (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Lyn-R-GECO1 was a gift from Won_Do Heo (Addgene plasmid # 120410 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:120410 ; RRID:Addgene_120410)