|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||122871||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namehuman CCDC11
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneCFAP53 (a.k.a. CCDC11, HTX6)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AATACGACTCACTATAG
- 3′ sequencing primer M13R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
A human CCDC11 cDNA, kindly provided by Dr. Moe Mahjoub at Washington University, was subcloned into the V8 BB.GFPLT CS2+ vector (Addgene plasmid #17099).
The insert can be sequenced using the following primers: forward (GFP primer), ACCACATGGTCCTTCTTCAG;
reverse (T7 primer), TTATGCTGAGTGATATC.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GFP-hCCDC11 was a gift from FENG-QIAN Li & Ken-Ichi Takemaru (Addgene plasmid # 122871 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:122871 ; RRID:Addgene_122871)