Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12367||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameVCP R599K
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2400
/ Fusion Protein
- His6 (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamH1 (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBD-0011 was a gift from Axel Brunger (Addgene plasmid # 12367 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12367 ; RRID:Addgene_12367)
For your References section:Central pore residues mediate the p97/VCP activity required for ERAD. DeLaBarre B, Christianson JC, Kopito RR, Brunger AT. Mol Cell. 2006 May 19. 22(4):451-62. 10.1016/j.molcel.2006.03.036 PubMed 16713576