PurposeExpression of CD9-pHluorin for visualization of multivesicular body-plasma membrane fusion.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||130905||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4360
- Total vector size (bp) 5803
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human); Aequorea victoria
Insert Size (bp)1443
Mutationphluorin inserted between Asn-50 and Asn-51 in extracellular loop 1
Entrez GeneCD9 (a.k.a. BTCC-1, DRAP-27, MIC3, MRP-1, TSPAN-29, TSPAN29)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GAGCGGATAACAATTTCACACAGG
- 3′ sequencing primer AATACGACTCACTATAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-Sport6-CD9-pHluorin was a gift from DM Pegtel (Addgene plasmid # 130905 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:130905 ; RRID:Addgene_130905)