|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||131787||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2800
- Total vector size (bp) 6554
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Synthetic Biology ; Zebrafish Tol2 transposon
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePcyA and HO1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human), Synthetic; Thermosynechococcus elongatus
Insert Size (bp)2238
- Promoter hsp70
/ Fusion Protein
- MTS (Mitochondrial Targeting Signal from subunit VIII of human cytochrome C oxidase) (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer attB1: GTTTGTACAAAAAAGCAGGC
- 3′ sequencing primer IRES-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
This vector is designed by Dr. Shuo-Ting Yen from Eisenhoffer lab and synthesized by VectorBuilder.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTol2-PcyA-IRES-HO1 was a gift from George Eisenhoffer (Addgene plasmid # 131787 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:131787 ; RRID:Addgene_131787)
For your References section:CreLite: An Optogenetically Controlled Cre/loxP System Using Red Light. Yen ST, Trimmer KA, Aboul N, Mullen RD, Culver JC, Dickinson ME, Behringer RR, Eisenhoffer GT. bioRxiv 10.1101/823971