|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||133423||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2900
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)951
MutationC59S, C252A. No alpha factor secretion signal in vector.
Entrez GeneSTE2 (a.k.a. YFL026W)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
HMS clone ID number: ScCD00063805.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGAPZ-STE2-1D4 was a gift from Gerhard Wagner (Addgene plasmid # 133423 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:133423 ; RRID:Addgene_133423)