|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13644||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6100
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneTICAM1 (a.k.a. IIAE6, MyD88-3, PRVTIRB, TICAM-1, TRIF)
/ Fusion Protein
- CFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer GTCTTGTAGTTGCCGTCGTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
The primer for sequencing out the 5' end of the GFP based constructs (GFP/EGFP, CFP, YFP) is 5'- GTCTTGTAGTTGCCGTCGTC -3'
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-TRIF-CFP was a gift from Doug Golenbock (Addgene plasmid # 13644 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13644 ; RRID:Addgene_13644)