Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13678||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2241
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRK-Myc-Smurf2 was a gift from Ying Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 13678 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13678 ; RRID:Addgene_13678)
For your References section:Regulation of Smad degradation and activity by Smurf2, an E3 ubiquitin ligase. Zhang Y, Chang C, Gehling DJ, Hemmati-Brivanlou A, Derynck R. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001 Jan 30. 98(3):974-9. 10.1073/pnas.98.3.974 PubMed 11158580
Map uploaded by the depositor.