|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1380||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5200
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)700
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13R
- 3′ sequencing primer M13F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Gal-sGFP vector for C-terminal fusions. GFP ORF cloned into HindIII site of pPS293. pPS293 has the GAL1 promoter (EcoRI/XbaI fragment) in YEp352 (2 micron ori). See author's map.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pPS1304 was a gift from Pamela Silver (Addgene plasmid # 1380)
For your References section:The Saccharomyces cerevisiae cyclin Clb2p is targeted to multiple. Hood JK, Hwang WW, Silver PA. J Cell Sci 2001 Feb;114(Pt 3):589-97. PubMed 11171327
Map uploaded by the depositor.