pBS mBmp7 (CT#230)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14000||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepBS SK-
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2100
Mutationthis plasmid contains AA1-262 of Bmp7
Entrez GeneBmp7 (a.k.a. O, OP1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SpeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Full length Bmp7 (pro-region ~900 bp). From Andy Dudley.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBS mBmp7 (CT#230) was a gift from Cliff Tabin (Addgene plasmid # 14000)
Map uploaded by the depositor.