pBS cHoxD9 (CT#674)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14012||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepBS SK
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesG. gallus (chicken)
Insert Size (bp)1260
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Full-length Hox D9, from Jacquie Campbell.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBS cHoxD9 (CT#674) was a gift from Cliff Tabin (Addgene plasmid # 14012 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14012 ; RRID:Addgene_14012)