RCAS(A) cWnt11 (CT#602)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14018||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 11600
Vector typeRetroviral ; avian expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesG. gallus (chicken)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RCAS-F (5'-ACATGGGTGGTGGTATAGCGCTTGCG-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer pBRforBam (5'-CTTGGAGCCACTATCGAC-3') (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
From Yuji Yokouchi.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:RCAS(A) cWnt11 (CT#602) was a gift from Cliff Tabin (Addgene plasmid # 14018 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14018 ; RRID:Addgene_14018)