|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14823||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneT7 IVT
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2600
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. melanogaster (fly)
Insert Size (bp)400
Entrez GeneRoc1b (a.k.a. BcDNA:AT21612, CG16988, Dmel\CG16988, dRoc1b, Roc, roc1b, ROC1b, ROC1B, ROC2)
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer na (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRD182 (Roc1b) was a gift from Robert Duronio (Addgene plasmid # 14823 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14823 ; RRID:Addgene_14823)
Map uploaded by the depositor.