|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15108||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418) ; G418
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)306
/ Fusion Protein
- Ac GFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer na (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Voeltz GK, et al. Cell, 2006.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAc-GFPC1-Sec61beta was a gift from Tom Rapoport (Addgene plasmid # 15108 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15108 ; RRID:Addgene_15108)