|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15282||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerAndy Fire (Stanford)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3500
Vector typeWorm Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)800
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TU#714 was a gift from Martin Chalfie (Addgene plasmid # 15282 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15282 ; RRID:Addgene_15282)
For your References section:Combinatorial marking of cells and organelles with reconstituted fluorescent proteins. Zhang S, Ma C, Chalfie M. Cell. 2004 Oct 1. 119(1):137-44. 10.1016/j.cell.2004.09.012 PubMed 15454087