|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15966||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerN. Buchler
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5482
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Yeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namealcohol dehydrogenase
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)1719
MutationADH1 promoter is between SacI and XbaI restriction sites.
Entrez GeneADH1 (a.k.a. YOL086C, ADC1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site MluI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p405ADH1 was a gift from Nicolas Buchler & Fred Cross (Addgene plasmid # 15966 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15966 ; RRID:Addgene_15966)