|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16550||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePPAR alpha
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)747
MutationN-terminal DNA-binding domain: aa 1-249
Entrez GenePPARA (a.k.a. NR1C1, PPAR, PPARalpha, hPPAR)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGST-PPARalpha was a gift from Bert Vogelstein (Addgene plasmid # 16550 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16550 ; RRID:Addgene_16550)
For your References section:PPARdelta is an APC-regulated target of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. He TC, Chan TA, Vogelstein B, Kinzler KW. Cell. 1999 Oct 29. 99(3):335-45. 10.1016/S0092-8674(00)81664-5 PubMed 10555149