- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5422
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsCloning in E.coli DH10B Protein expression in E.coli BLR(DE3)
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)779
/ Fusion Proteins
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- S-tag (N terminal on backbone)
- R5 (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Shaikh, A. S., Tang, Y. J., Mukhopadhyay, A., Keasling, J. D. “Isotopomer distributions in amino acids from a highly expressed protein as a proxy for those from total protein”. Anal Chem. 2008; 80(3):886-890
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET30-R5-GFP was a gift from Jay Keasling (Addgene plasmid # 17838)
For your References section:Isotopomer distributions in amino acids from a highly expressed protein as a proxy for those from total protein. Shaikh AS, Tang YJ, Mukhopadhyay A, Keasling JD. Anal Chem. 2008 Feb 1. 80(3):886-90. 10.1021/ac071445+ PubMed 18179240
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.